[Compiler-sig] The Western Web has just finished our new classified ad section. Please check it out and make sure that your classified ad has been moved. We are in the process of moving ads at this time, but would appreciate your help to insure that if your ad has been moved. If it hasn't been moved or you would like to place a new ad feel free to do so. We have added new sections in the classifieds, hay/feed/shavings, livestock, camelids, cattle, deer and elk, poultry, rabbits, sheep, livestock equipment, swine, donkeys, dogs and mules. We are currently receiving 100 new ads a day, and over 20,000 unique hits a day.

The Western Web sales@lookelu.com
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 12:27:52

The Western Web has just finished our new classified ad section.  Please check it out and make sure that your classified
ad has been moved.  We are in the process of moving ads at this time, but would appreciate your help to insure that if
your ad has been moved.  If it hasn't been moved or you would like to place a new ad feel free to do so.   We have
added new sections in the classifieds, hay/feed/shavings, livestock, camelids, cattle, deer and elk, poultry, rabbits,
sheep, livestock equipment, swine, donkeys, dogs and mules.  We are currently receiving 100 new ads a day, and over
20,000 unique hits a day.
http://www.thewesternweb.com

The new classified section is automated now and your ads will be posted immediatly.   You can also add Multi-Media files
(photos, sound and video) on line.   This is a free service to you so use it at your will.
http://www.westernwebclassified.com

We have also finished the Western Web Search Engine, which is solely optimized for the western way of life.  Please
stop by the search engine add your site.
http://www.lookelu.com

Our message board is also now up and running so please use it .
http://www.westernmessageboard.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you,
http://www.thewesternweb.com

This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301. http://www.senate.gov/
~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html

Here is a more detailed version of the legal notice above:

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S.
1618,

http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email
address with the word "remove" in the subject line.