[Compiler-sig] python refactoring browser, is it on topic?

Jason Petrone jp@demonseed.net
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:26:05 -0500

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 02:18:52AM +0300, Shae Erisson wrote:
> is discussion of a python refactoring browser on-topic in this list?

I would say almost definitely no.

Perhaps idle-dev would be a better place.

This is something a small group and I at UIUC(home of the SmallTalk refactoring
browser), discussed at length over the course of several meetings.  There are
about 2 or 3 other people who have expressed an interest to me in contributing
to such a project.

Please let me know if you find an appropriate forum for this, as I would love
to hear more ideas on the topic.

-jason