[Compiler-sig] Chinese version

Huey Jiang huey_jiang@yahoo.com
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:45:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi There,

My name is Huey, a python lover. Recently I took my
home visiting to China where IT industry is booming.
However, I noticed that nobody even heard of python:
people are now being trapped by Microsoft and Borland.

Yet, while I was trying to show the people python, I
fell into embaressment: the Unicode of python does not
support Chinese language. What a shame!

I wonder: can you guys make python to support Chinese
language? In fact, I myself am interesting at working
on it if somebody would help me. I guess python is now
supporting non-English languages such as Spanish,
Germny. So, I wish somebody worked on those would give
me helps.

Regards,

Huey