[concurrency] Inside the Python GIL

John Szakmeister john at szakmeister.net
Sat Jun 20 12:34:53 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Jeremy McMillan
<jeremy.mcmillan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to help test that patch!

Sorry for the late response, I've been trying to clean it up (it was
*awfully* ugly before).  I'll definitely pass it your way... I'm going
to be out-of-town over the weekend, so hopefully some time next week.

I'm also trying to make sure my results are correct.  I had a fair
amount going on at the time, and perhaps too many things mixed
together.  I may have had some i/o that was skewing the results.  I'm
still looking at it all.

-John