[concurrency] about the concurrency-sig list

David Beazley dave at dabeaz.com
Mon Nov 14 13:58:03 CET 2011

Pete's wiseguy thread comment not withstanding, I'll freely admit that I'm usually not interested in participating in online discussions about concurrency due to excessive religious dogma backed by a lack of empirical data or experiments.   IMHO, there needs to be more level-minded experimentation, analysis, and discussion.  If this is what this list might be about, then it might be worthwhile.

Cheers,
Dave