[Conferences-discuss] DC conference in March

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:57:09 -0400

Adam Turoff just sent me a serious proposal for a YAS-style conference
in Washington, DC.  I'm inclined to go for it, especially as nobody
else in the Python community has offered to do any work to find an
alternative.  Here's my summary of the deal that Adam has worked out
with GWU: