[Conferences-discuss] Printed proceedings?

Aahz Maruch aahz@rahul.net
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:17:09 -0800 (PST)

Greg Ward wrote:

> So: how does everyone feel about having published papers coming out the
> conference?  In short, is it worth the time, effort, and expense?

Expense, yes.  Once you've dealt with the time/effort, it should add
only $10 per person to print the stuff; that's a small part of the reg
cost and a tiny fraction of the total cost of attending.

I don't have a strong opinion about the time/effort.  I think it's a
Good Idea, but that's about as far as I go.
--
                      --- Aahz (@pobox.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6       <*>       http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

We must not let the evil of a few trample the freedoms of the many.