[Conferences-discuss] Let's step back a bit...

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:31:09 -0500

[Aahz]
> Let me ask Guido a couple of direct questions: Guido, do you want to be
> the point person for YAS

No.

> (if not, do you want a volunteer for liaison)?

Of course.

> What do you see as the mandate for this list now that we've basically
> agreed to the combination of OSCON/Python Conference plus a Python
> Workshop?

Work to move beyond basic agreement to consensus, then work to make it
reality.

PS:  If it appears that Tim forged this message, I'll tack his hide
to the barn door when I get back (don't worry if you don't understand; it's
an old Dutch saying; remember that every bird pecks with its own beak).