[Conferences] Helping in setup PyCon

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Dec 7 19:08:03 CET 2009

David Goodger wrote:
> Marc-André, can you configure ir.pycon.org to point to 78.129.239.35 please?
>
> Milad, Marc-André Lemburg manages the pycon.org domain.

I'd rather setup a CNAME redirect for you to use. This makes it
easier for you to manage the various domain settings and sub-domains.

However, if you don't have a domain you could use for this, I'll
setup the IP address as suggested.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Dec 07 2009)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/