[Conferences] Open Space for conference organizers

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 16:11:41 CEST 2009

Some of you might be interested in this - Matt Arnold (who runs
Penguicon, a hybrid SF/FOSS convention with > 1000 attendees) is
planning a (daylong, I think) Open Space meeting for con organizers.
It's originating in the SF con community, but we software geeks are
welcome, too.  I hope to make it there myself (still figuring out
travel logistics).

(SMOFCon, incidentally, is a meta-convention for organizers of SF cons.)