[Conferences] python

Michelle Cayabyab kyutie_christian at yahoo.com
Sat May 23 09:26:58 CEST 2009

good afternoon!
i just want to ask a big help (for me, it's big!) with regards to python..i am really a new one in this language.
i am using a MySQL for my database and trying to research on the connection string, i learned that i have to use or create host, user and password...but when i am using the connection i searched, which is _mysql.connect(host='localhost', user='python', passwd='python', db='python'), it returns an error sayong that, cannot connect python @ localhost...what am i supposed to do? what's the problem here?

thanks for any replies...it will be highly appreciated...it is very urgent!!!!

thanks again!

      Yahoo! Mail Now Faster and Cleaner. Experience it at http://ph.mail.yahoo.com  today!