[Conferences] Conference bags

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Sun Oct 11 01:01:27 CEST 2009

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 5:52 PM, David Goodger <goodger at python.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 12:19,  <paul.hermeneutic at gmail.com> wrote:
>> What are some good (low cost) ideas you have been using for conference bags?
>
> For PyCon 2009 we had large reusable grocery bags, with one color
> printing on one side, for about $2/bag. Wear Python was our supplier
> (http://www.wearpython.com/, a.k.a. Elegant Stitches, Janet Lindstrom
> at elegantstitches at gmail.com).

I really like those bags.  holds 2 1 gallon milk jugs and a few other
things just nicely.  about as much as my arm can carry, and no fear of
the bag falling apart.

I think some of the teeshirt logo/art might go good on the bag.  some
sort of conversation starter - even if it is as blatant as "ask me
about the Python programing language" or "bag belongs to a
Pythonista."   maybe this part of this thread should happen on the
Advocacy list?

--
Carl K