[Conferences] Add PyCon Ireland 2010 to pycon.org's list?

Vicky Twomey-Lee whykay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 17:35:51 CEST 2010

Hi All,

Just to let people know that our intention was not to detract attention away
from EuroPython. We wanted to compliment EuroPython as a "warm-up to" and a
chance to visit Dublin beforehand.

Thanks, John, for your response. It's nice to have your support. Hopefully
when we find our footing this year, we can arrange our next conf date that
is suitable for more people, even you. It sometimes does feel like
organising for wedding. :)

Cheers,

/// Vicky

~~ http://irishbornchinese.com ~~