[Conferences] Fwd: Long-term planning of Python events

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 22:36:18 CEST 2010

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEvents looks useful, but underused, and
insufficiently well-known.

... but, of course, event organizers may not think to get an event listed
there until long after they've made their decision, and you've made yours.
It definitely doesn't meet your yearlong planning horizon requirement... I
wonder if there's any hope of getting that level of planning.  Our first
PyOhio took place about four months after we first *imagined* it...

--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/