[Conferences] DZUG conference Python/Zope/Plone in September in Dresden/Germany

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Aug 10 17:34:35 CEST 2010

we just realized we didn't announce our conference here.

We have a 3-day conference on Python/Zope/Plone, each with a good set of
tracks that include general Python topics (so we can slowly get a
conference community in Germany, too).

Most of the program is in German, but we're happy to have visitors and
there will be open space and sprints.

The program:

The general site:

Register here:

Hope to see some of you in Dresden in a few weeks!

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com