[Conferences] Python conference attendee statistics

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Jul 13 19:25:00 CEST 2010

Facundo Batista wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 5:36 AM, M.-A. Lemburg <mal at egenix.com> wrote:
>
>> Do you think we'd need an English brochure would work well with the
>> attendees ?
>>
>> If we get enough interest from Spanish and French speaking countries,
>> we may be able to run additional print jobs with a translated versions.
>
> We're producing all printing material in Spanish.
>
> Which kind of brochures are you aiming to create?

It's going to be a general purpose high quality Python image brochures
to promote Python.

One of the ideas behind this is to reach out to
people who are not directly involved in programming, e.g. higher
level management, school administrations, governments, customers
who you need to convince of the usefulness of Python, students/parents
you want to convince that learning Python is a good thing, etc. etc.

We also plan to extract information from the brochure to produce flyers.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jul 13 2010)
2010-07-19: EuroPython 2010, Birmingham, UK                 5 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/