[Conferences] Python conferences 2011, dates

Mike Müller mmueller at python-academy.de
Sat Oct 23 14:36:35 CEST 2010

Thank you all for your feedback regarding dates of Python

I tried to assemble all information in one place.
You can see the result here:

Even though it is on my web site it is not really publicly
available. It cannot be reached via the navigation of the site.
The only link out so far is the one in this mail.

We can also move this to another place because I am the only one
this list who can make changes to the page content.

Otherwise just e-mail me updates or corrections. I certainly
missed something and made some mistakes somewhere.

Please let me know what you think.