[Conferences] Statistics of all Python conferences

॥ स्वक्ष ॥ vid at svaksha.com
Sun Oct 31 13:37:29 CET 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 17:30, Mike Müller <mmueller at python-academy.de> wrote:

> The 10% was public announced at the conference and can probably be seen
> in the corresponding video. If I remember right on Feb. 20th by the

True, I was there listening to Van. However, my earlier query was if
its a mandatory to publish gender-based stats for pycons around the
world and whether the PSF requires this data be published?

> This is the form for the survey. There is nothing gender specific
> in there:
>
> https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDhvaTF4aE1taEMtY3U2YXhqX21pOWc6MQ
>
> It is just about counting how many attended.

Looks good and i'm happy to see its not mandatory to collect/publish stats.

Thanks
--
Regards,
vid ॥ http://svaksha.com