[Conferences] Recommended EU-based online event registration service

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 08:45:52 CEST 2011

EventBrite is also a Python house, as you can see if you scroll down
and take a peek at their job listing:
http://www.python.org/community/jobs

on top of having competitive rates, i'd contact them to see if
anything can be done with regards to additional discounts for Python,
PyCon, and/or non-profit conferences, etc.

good luck!
-wesley

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Vicky Twomey-Lee <whykay at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's really interesting.
> We are expecting up to 150 attending the conference. EventBrite seems to be
> the top answer so far from the answers I get from various lists/tweets/etc.
> That's between Ireland, UK and US.
> Thanks again for your feedback, Carl!
> Cheers,
> /// Vicky
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ~~ http://irishbornchinese.com ~~
> ~~       http://www.python.ie     ~~
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>

> On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 10:44 PM, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> How many attendees are you expecting, and how much do you expect to
>> charge?
>>
>> About a year ago I came to the conclusion that from 0-200 attendees at
>> $200 each eventbrite was the best deal.
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Vicky Twomey-Lee <whykay at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Carl,
>>> Thanks for your reply.
>>> Just had a quick look, I'm more looking for something off the shelf and
>>> researching for price comparisons. I'll pass it on to our committee.
>>> Cheers,
>>> /// Vicky

>>> ~~ http://irishbornchinese.com ~~
>>> ~~       http://www.python.ie     ~~

"Core Python", Prentice Hall, (c)2007,2001
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.chun : wescpy-gmail.com : @wescpy
http://cyberwebconsulting.com