[Conferences] PyCon DE, October 4 - 9, 2011, Leipzig, Germany

Vicky Twomey-Lee whykay at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 13:30:44 CET 2011

Hi All,

Oh drats, PyCon Ireland are having ours on that weekend (8th/9th). We are
early stages of planning also. Only informed the organiser of PyCon UK and
the Python Ireland group unofficially. We needed to have a venue secured
(negotiating with hotel atm) before any official announcement.

We decided to pick those specific dates in-between All-Ireland Gaelic
finals, and Octogon (Sci-fi festival) in Ireland.

I completely forgot to check the conference list as it's been so quiet since
last I checked.

And I also checked open-source-events.com and nothing was on around October.
I thought I was being really careful this time round. :-\

Cheers,

/// Vicky

~~ http://irishbornchinese.com ~~
~~       http://www.python.ie     ~~