[Conferences] admin/moderator needed for conferences list

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 21:09:00 CEST 2011

It's best if someone who actually partipates the list acts as
administrator/moderator.

Instead of volunteering to administer/moderate those lists, I can
volunteer to recruit list admins within each specific list. I would
post something on each list indicating the need for a list admin. If
nobody responds, we could either retire the list, or maybe think about
a "hibernate" mode, where the list never accepts any posts but always
sends a bounce saying "If you're interested in this list and want it
to return to life, please volunteer to administer the list."

If you want me to take that approach, please let me know which lists
you need taken care of.