[Conferences] What PyCons are on in 2012 and when?

Vicky Twomey-Lee whykay at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 20:19:13 CET 2011

Hi Jesse/All,

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 7:12 PM, Jesse Noller <jnoller at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure a resource like this doesn't exist yet - but you've given
> me an idea. :)

I've asked this question last year as well. I think it's hard to get future
PyCon dates from groups who just finished their current PyCon.

It would be nice to temporarily mark dates for a specific events and mark
it confirmed when the conference gets a go ahead.

Even just mention what dates they are thinking of having their conference
on would be helpful for other organisers thinking of conference dates for
2012 (and so on).

Cheers,

/// Vicky