[Conferences] What PyCons are on in 2012 and when?

Jesse Noller jnoller at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:06:24 CET 2011

thanks mike; I'll email the list when my code is more fully formed. Right now my basic idea was to get an index of the events and conferences, and store the dates in google calendar and present that in a useful way.

Another site everyone should know about is http://lanyrd.com/ - it's been growing in popularity. I envision something complimentary to this site, rather than something that "competes" with it.