[Conferences] Deadline extension, May 18 | UBICOMM 2012 || September 23 - 28, 2012 - Barcelona, Spain

vid vid at svaksha.com
Sat Apr 28 09:11:16 CEST 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 21:28, Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:

> Or just discard their mails as a rule. Then they may never know that they're
> being blocked.

Just to clarify, are you suggesting we discard all non-members posts?
I am only a mod, not owner/admin, so I dont know this member's
subscriber status. On other lists I manage, when the spam gets too
much, I set the "generic_nonmember_action" to discard instead of hold,
the current status. So a +1 to your suggestion (if it is what I think
it is).

--
Regards,
Vid