[Conferences] Deadline extension, May 18 | UBICOMM 2012 || September 23 - 28, 2012 - Barcelona, Spain

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Sat Apr 28 09:20:16 CEST 2012

I don't want to discard posts from non-members -- most of the non-members
posts we get are from people who are advertising a Python conference, or
at least a 'Dynamic Languages' conference where Python is one of the
represented languages.  Our problem is with one user who seems to think
that this is a mailing list for all sorts of conferences, and who keeps
sending us non-Python related things.

Laura