[Conferences] Free wildcard SSL certificates for Python conferences

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Thu Feb 2 00:10:32 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm one of the Italian organizers of EuroPython.

We have negotiated an agreement with a RapidSSL certificate reseller (SSLMatrix). They are happy to offer a free SSL certificate (either single domain or even wildcard, like *.pycon.it) to all Python non-profit organizations in exchange of being listed among the sponsors of the conference.

I would like to notice that the RapidSSL certificate is quite good as it's got basically 100% acceptance among all current browsers/OS in the world.

If you are interested in this offer, contact SSL Matrix (support at sslmatrix.com, or through the live chat online), and mention "Giovanni Bajo of europython.eu".

Happy secure conferencing!
Giovanni Bajo   ::  rasky at develer.com
Develer S.r.l.  ::  http://www.develer.com