[Conferences] cheap food

Roy Hyunjin Han starsareblueandfaraway at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:39:19 CET 2012

Le 20 février 2012 14:13, Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com> a écrit :
> [side note: Roy was responding to a message 2.5 years old]
>
> Roy, if you want more specific advice, you should tell us (or remind us)
> where your conference is, what time of year, and expected size.

Lol whoops that was a Rip van Winkle incident.  Actually, I was
skimming through unread PyCon-related email in my Gmail account but
didn't notice the time lapse.  2009 must have been the year I
redirected PyCon mail to another email address and 2012 is when I
switched back.

I'm not organizing anything at the moment, but am interested in
helping or encouraging PyCons at other countries in the future.