[Conferences] PyCon Argentina 2012 announce

Mariano Reingart reingart at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 21:24:38 CET 2012

PyAr, the Python Argentina User Group is proud to announce the 4th
Regional Python Conference in Argentina (PyConAr'12), that will be
held on the Quilmes National University at Buenos Aires, from November
12th to 17th, 2012

PyCon Argentina is the largest annual gathering of Spanish-Speaking
users and developers of the Python language, expecting around 500
attendees, and it was sponsored in previous editions by Google,
Canonical, GitHub and local ones like MSA Group, Core Security,
Maachinalis, Lambda Sistemas, Avatura, Teracore, log_n, and many
others.

PyConAr previous international speakers include Jacob Kaplan Moss
(Django), Wesley Chung and Collin Winter (Google), Steve Holden
(Python Software Fundation), Maciej Fijalkowski (PyPy Project) Jim
Fulton (Zope Corporation) and Alan Runyan (Plone Fundation).

We're looking for Speakers (for either talk and tutorials) and
Sponsors. Call for proposal will be out shortly.

Website:

http://ar.pycon.org/2012?lang=en

General Information:

http://ar.pycon.org/2012/conference?lang=en

Venue:

http://ar.pycon.org/2012/conference/venue?lang=en

Contact information:

Mariano Reingart
reingart at gmail.com
Cell: +54 11 9 3048-9254 (SMS)

BTW, I'm at PyCon US so if you're interested we can meet in an open
space to talk about PyCon around the world.

Best Regards,

Mariano Reingart
http://www.sistemasagiles.com.ar
http://reingart.blogspot.com