[Conferences] Conference Attendance?

Vicky Twomey-Lee whykay at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:09:25 CET 2012

Hi Landon,

I'm one of the organisers of PyCon Ireland. I notice you didn't include
PyCon Ireland. ;-)

130 delegates turned up last year and we are expecting 150 delegates (max.
200) in PyCon Ireland 2012 in October.

I think there was an attempt to keep track of how many attended in
different PyCons globally, not sure what happened to that document.

Cheers,

/// Vicky Lee (Python/PyCon Ireland)

~~ http://irishbornchinese.com ~~
~~       http://www.python.ie     ~~