[Conferences] Extended CfP for PyCon Taiwan 2013 to 11th March

Yung-Yu Chen yyc at solvcon.net
Fri Mar 1 23:50:20 CET 2013

We are extending the deadline of call for proposals for PyCon Taiwan 2013
to 11th March.  You can cordially invited to submit a proposal to us:
http://tw.pycon.org/en/2013/blog/2012/11/21/call-for-proposals-en/ .  Both
English and Mandarin talks are welcomed.

The conference will be held on 25th & 26th May, Taipei, Taiwan.  More
information is at http://tw.pycon.org/en/2013/ .

with regards,
Yung-Yu Chen