[Conferences] PyCon Singapore 2014

George Goh georgegoh at spodon.com
Tue Apr 1 16:13:26 CEST 2014

Hi,

The organizing committee for PyCon Singapore 2014 would like to invite
members of the community to submit talk proposals for our conference
happening at the Singapore Polytechnic from 18-20 June 2014.

We've got a great pair of keynote speakers this year - David Cramer
(Dropbox, getsentry.com and more), and Kenneth Reitz (Python Requests
library, Heroku and more). We also have some awesome talks lined up, given
by developers of the local community, on everything from web development,
to infrastructure, to API development. However, we still have slots
available and would really love to hear from you!

Whether you're a seasoned pro, or a beginner who has an interesting story
to tell, we welcome all proposals for technical talks of about 30-40
minutes.

To submit a talk, please register at https://pycon.sg/proposals

The closing date for proposals is 30th April 2014, but we'd appreciate it
if you can submit your idea earlier.

If you'd like to get in touch via email, ping us at conference at pycon.sg

Don't wait! We're looking forward to receiving your submissions!

Best regards,
-George Goh
On behalf of the PyCon SG 2014 Organizing Committee