[Conferences] Presentation

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Apr 30 11:19:21 CEST 2014

On 30.04.2014 04:57, Jessica McKellar wrote:
> Hi Alexandro,
>
> We want to learn what processes we need to comply with the greater
>> Python community and also get some support and brainshare on how to
>> conduct a great event.
>>

> Awesome!
>
> The Python Software Foundation has a Grants program that supports regional
> PyCons:
>
> https://www.python.org/psf/grants/
>
> The PyCon blog archives have some good content on how PyCon North America
> works:
>
> http://pycon.blogspot.com/
>
> PyCon North America is working on a checklist for 2015:
>
> https://github.com/PyCon/2015/wiki/PyCon-2015-Checklist

Some additional resources:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonConferences

esp.

https://wiki.python.org/moin/AdvocacyWritingTasks/RunningAConference

If you're all set and want to use "PyCon" in the conference name,
please get in touch with the trademark committee to have the name
and logo approved: psf-trademarks at python.org

You can also request a pycon.org subdomain, if you wish to use e.g.
mx.pycon.org for the conference. Please write to webmaster at pycon.org
for details (or me directly, since I maintain the DNS for pycon.org).

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 30 2014)
2014-04-24: Released mxODBC.Connect 2.0.5 ...     http://egenix.com/go55

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/