[Conferences] Presentation

Alexandro Colorado jza at oooes.org
Wed Apr 30 20:57:31 CEST 2014

Hi Carl, we were aware of the Code of Conduct, thanks for pointing us
directly to it. We would take it in account, and also wonder if there
are public formats soliciting the support from the trademark entity (I
read the examples alright).

In any matter, we'll submit this document on the following weeks.

Regards.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor