[Conferences] Presentation

Rizky Ariestiyansyah ariestiyansyah.rizky at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 20:05:34 CEST 2014

Hello Mr. Ahmad Zaki,

Nice to meet another python enthusiast in Indonesia, looking forward for
conferences in Indonesia :D . I am ready to help, anyway I am Rizky :D

--
Rizky Ariestiyansyah

Founder of Evone Studio
Firefox OS Developer
Volunteer ID-CERT, Mozilla, XFCE, Fedora, CentOS, IlmuBerbagi

Blog : http://oonlab.com/
Phone : +62 878 04020496