[Conferences] Conference website software?

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Thu Aug 6 18:28:53 CEST 2015

https://code.google.com/p/conf2py/

"This software is a complete rewrite of the web2conf software developed for
PyCon US 2009 and used for registration at PyCon 2009, PyCon 2010 and
Flisol 2010. The reason for the rewrite include source code simplification,
added features, shift focus to more traditional academic conferences, and
runs on Google App Engine."

--
Carl K