[Conferences] Python day in Mexico

Cesar Cardenas Desales ccdesales at gmail.com
Fri May 5 08:41:00 EDT 2017

Dear MxPyLadies,

     I'm not a PSF member, but can provide some hints.

If you need financial help there's a document explaining how to request it:
https://www.python.org/psf/grants/. I'm not sure the PSF grants financial
support for individuals, thus it might be necessary that your group is
registered as a registered association in Mexico.

If you plan to use any trademarks such as Python and PyCon, it may be a
good idea to contact the PSF Trademark committee (psf-trademarks at python.org
): https://www.python.org/psf/trademarks/ and
https://www.python.org/psf/trademarks/pycon/

The following link describes how to add events to the official calendar:
https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEventsCalendar

      Please count me in for the organisation of a temptative PyCon Mx,
I've been involved in the organisation of other conference and am glad to
contribute.

      César