[Conferences] North Bay Python -- Petaluma, California -- December 2 & 3

Christopher Neugebauer chrisjrn at chrisjrn.com
Tue Oct 24 15:42:01 EDT 2017

Hello Pythonistas!

North Bay Python is a new Python conference in Petaluma in
California's San Francisco Bay Area, taking place on December 2 & 3.

Tickets are are now on sale at https://northbaypython.org/attend

Tickets for individuals start at $50, and $200 for corporate attendees.

Since I know a lot of people on this list aren't based in the Bay
Area, we've also got exclusive accommodation rates on offer at
https://northbaypython.org/attend/hotels

Hopefully I'll see a bunch of you registering real soon now :)

--Chris
North Bay Python
Petaluma, CA. December 2 & 3, 2017.
northbaypython.org