[Conferences] HackData 3.0| Shiv Nadar University

David Goodger goodger at python.org
Thu Oct 4 16:07:43 EDT 2018

FYI, this seems a bit fishy. I see no record of the PSF sponsoring a
previous "HackData" conference, but they list Python as a past sponsor.
Also, they're using an unofficial, unapproved version of the Python logo
(that same logo was actually denied approval by the Trademarks Committee
for other groups).

David Goodger
<https://david.goodger.org>