[Conferences] HackData 3.0| Shiv Nadar University

MANIKA MITTAL mm857 at snu.edu.in
Sat Sep 29 16:45:32 EDT 2018

Greetings from ACM Student Chapter: Shiv Nadar University!

We are excited to announce that we are hosting our flagship event, *Hackdata
3.0* - a data science hackathon - on *3rd and 4th November 2018*. HackData
has continued to attract a competent pool of coding enthusiasts, brilliant
developers, inspiring designers and innovative creators from all over India
for the past two years. After the huge success of Hackdata 1.0 and HackData
2.0, we proudly present Hackdata 3.0 that aims to build a diverse community
of* 400+ technologically inclined students from 25+ colleges *who will come
together to build Data Science projects. your partnership with us for the
previous edition of HackData proved to be very fruitful to both of us. This
year as HackData gets bigger and better, we would want to move our
partnership to a next level.

We are committed to *providing equal opportunities for women in technology*.
In an endeavour to promote the same, we would be encouraging diversity in
teams and have *special Prizes for the Best Project by an All Women Team* with
bonus points being awarded for diversity within teams. In fact,* 40 per
cent of the members of the Organizing Team for HackData 3.0 are
women*. HackData
2.0 saw *over 300 registrations *which constantly encourages us to raise
our standards yet again in making this year’s event a very successful one.

*So why contact you?*

We’re offering sponsorship opportunities for organizations we think would
best suit our audience. Hence, we wish to put forth a proposal for
sponsorship so as to build a lasting relationship with the company. Having
*Python* as a partner will not only be a matter of honour for us but will
also supplement our endeavours to make this event a grand success. A
partnership with HackData will potentially provide *Python *with several
marketing and growth opportunities:

·         Online and offline branding in various universities through and
exposure through us and our media partners.

·         Logos on T-shirts, merchandise, certificates and the opportunity
to offer your custom prizes.

·         Interaction with participants and Live feedback from the
hackathon.

·         And several more incentives detailed in the sponsorship brochure
attached below.

*The attached sponsorship brochure details all the incentives and provides
adequate quantification for the same. It also presents a detailed analysis
of our outreach and impact that includes strong media coverage. In addition
to that, you shall have unparalleled access to hundreds of people, having
your brand and message displayed throughout the venue. This shall increase
awareness regarding your excellent services among potential costumers and
pitch your company as a quality service provider.*

We propose the following tiers for support through sponsorship. However, if
you have another proposal in mind, do write to us!
[image: image.png]

Looking forward to your support and collaboration!
Attached below are the names of our sponsors from the previous editions of
HackData :
[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

Regards,