[Conferences] Call for Papers for PyConWeb 2019 in Munich, Germany

Hardy Erlinger hardy.erlinger at posteo.de
Mon Feb 4 10:12:57 EST 2019

Hi,

my name is Hardy Erlinger, I am one of the organizers of PyConWeb
(https://pyconweb.com), an international community conference covering
all things web development with Python.

This year's third edition of the conference will take place on the
weekend of 25 and 26 May 2019 in Munich, Germany. There will be two
tracks of talks (30 - 40 minutes) and one track for workshops (1 hour or
longer).

Our Call for Papers is open at https://www.papercall.io/pyconweb19 until
14 February 2019. Feel free to submit a talk or workshop. We are looking
forward to your submissions!

Obviously, you are very welcome to spread the word in your communities,
too. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Hardy