[Conferences] Iran Pycon Conference

Mohammad Esmaeeli mohammadesmaeeli at utech-academy.ir
Thu Sep 19 08:41:22 EDT 2019

To Whom it May Concern

I am Mohammad Esmaeeli, UTech Academy CEO. Our Academy mainly works on
python applications and projects such as data analysis, Back-End
developing, image processing and etc., and we are one of the Biggest
educational organizations in Iran which is located in University of
Tehran (Rank 1 among Iran Universities). It is my pleasure to inform
you, we are planning to hold PyCon in April 2020 in Tehran, and we need
to check some information with you.

How can we setup a branch of Pycon in our country since there is already
one (which is apparently inactivated for more than 1 and half years) ?
Is there any domain registration for python community to announce the
upcoming Pycon?

I would be happy if you let me know about the answers or connect me to a
person or committee to speak with.

--
Mohammad Esmaeeli | CEO UTech Academy, University of Tehran
a: UTech Academy | School of Surveying and Geo-spatial Engineering,