[Conferences] The Online PyCon HK 2020 Spring call for proposals

Sammy Fung sammy at opensource.hk
Sun Apr 12 01:29:47 EDT 2020

Hi,

Due to the widespread COVID-19 virus, PyCon HK organise a special online
edition - PyCon HK 2020 Spring on the 2nd weekend of May, and it is now
calling for proposals.

Date: 8-10 May 2020 (Friday-Sunday)
Time (HKT): Friday 10:00 to Sunday 16:00.
Time (GMT): Friday 02:00 to Sunday 08:00.

Announcement on PyCon HK Website:
http://pycon.hk/2020-spring/the-online-pycon-hk-2020-spring-call-for-proposals/

Call For Proposals (CFP) Submission Link:
https://forms.gle/hhK6F1QmUrnJ3rmn7
Call For Proposals (CFP) Deadline: 15 April 2020 23:59 (GMT)

Preferred Conference Languages: English or Cantonese.

We invite you to submit proposals and share it with your friends in the
python community. The conference will be free-of-charge, and we encourage
participants to make a donation to the PSF.

We are also welcome any other PyCons to work together, which other PyCons
can run their sessions in their local languages on their own branding in
the same week.

Yours Sincerely,
Sammy Fung
President, Open Source Hong Kong.