[Conferences] PyCon Tanzania 2020 - Call for Presentations
noah at pycon.or.tz
Wed Nov 11 20:49:25 EST 2020
Dear Python Community,
PyCon Tanzania 2020 will take place on the 14th & 15th of December, 2020.
Since conference facilities have been open to the public, we will be
running PyCon Tanzania as an onsite event.
PyCon Tanzania, is seeking speakers of all experience levels and
backgrounds to contribute to the Python Conference program.
*We are looking for presenters who would:*
- Present a Keynote (30 minute long talks on a subject of general
- Talks for 30 minute on a specific topics as a speaker
- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;
- Convene and chair panel sessions of relevant topics.
*Topics must be relevant to the Python Language and Open Source Software:*
- Python usage in your Project
- Python usage in Research
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Open Source Software
- Cyber Security
- Content Development
- Gaming and Machine Vision
- Cloud Computing & Virtualisation
- Ideas on improving diversity and inclusiveness
- Functional programming etc
- Data Science
We hope to notify accepted presenters by no later than the 31st of November
*SUBMIT YOUR PRESENTATION / TUTORIAL TO*:* speak at pycon.or.tz
<speak at pycon.or.tz> *
If you want to present something else at PyCon Tanzania, please contact the
organising committee at speak at pycon.or.tz
PyCon Tanzania 2020 Program Committee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Conferences