[Conferences] call for keynote speaker and speakers for PyCon KR 2021

Kwon-Han Bae darjeeling at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 07:54:40 EDT 2021

I'm on of PyCon Korea Team, we are looking for Keynote speakers
and speakers.
to recommend keynote speakers : https://forms.gle/epqs139BirisHiEn8

for call for speakers

🏠Stay Home, 🔗Stay Connected
Hello Pythonistas, PyCon Korea 2021 Online will be held from October 2nd to
3rd. We are looking for session speakers.
- CFP Submission Period: June 1st - June 30th (KST)
"Stay Home, Stay Connected"
Everything has been changed, we realized our lives wouldn't go back to
normal anymore.
However, we still love Python, communicate with Python, and talk about
Python.
We hope to connect with more people as usual, even though we all have to
keep physically distancing ourselves from each other.
PyCon Korea 2021 will not only be a virtual place, but also actual for all
Pythonistas to share, understand, and respect each other, and together.
Please don't hesitate to apply as who actively uses Python for daily
life/work/hobby,
or as who spreads Python to people around him/her/who.

Submission Form: https://forms.gle/ggdrgH55ea4kKEgr7