[core-workflow] start up

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Wed Apr 16 18:23:53 CEST 2014

I've subscribed Nick, Brett, and Jessica to this list to start out.

Jessica: Nick and Brett and I (as well as some other people) had
a conversation at the sprints about where it would be appropriate to
conduct the conversation about improving the workflow and workflow
infrastructure, and we decided we really needed a new list for it.
Tracker-discuss was the obvious candidate, but that lists gets all of
the tickets and ticket traffic posted on the meta-tracker, and this
discussion doesn't need to be interrupted by those, nor will
our discussion be limited to topics concerning the tracker.

Thus this list.

All: Take a look at the list description, and let me know if you think
that covers it, and any tweaks you think we should make to that
mission statement.

First question: should the list be public/open subscription?  I don't see
any reason it should be closed, but I'm open to opinions :) Assuming
it is open subscription, I propose I make an announcement on the
python-committers, python-dev, tracker-discuss, and python-mentorship
mailing lists inviting interested parties to sign up.

--David