[core-workflow] Getting a user to appear in the nosy list autofill

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Thu Feb 19 16:11:10 CET 2015

Giving him developer privs will allow him to appear in the "assigned to"
list.  It has no effect on the tab completion of the nosy field.  (Since
any tracker id can appear in the nosy field, I presume it is the tab
completion you are talking about.)  Tab completion is controlled by the
experts file in the devguide.  We already have non-committers in that
list, so you can add him there if there is an appropriate topic, or
create a topic if one doesn't already exist.

(I don't use the tab completion feature myself, and in fact I can't seem
to get it to work right now, so I'm speaking from theory here...)