[core-workflow] Help needed: best way to convert hg repos to git?

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 17:50:29 EST 2016

Well, hg-git might not work...

I cloned the CPython repo. I then ran `hg gexport`, which converts the
repository to Git. Took three hours, but it worked!

However, actually attempted to push the result to a Git repo failed
miserably. After five hours, Mercurial ran out of memory in the "adding
objects" stage. And I have 6 GB of RAM!

Right now, I'm trying to see if I can work around it. This may not work
out, though.

--
Ryan
[ERROR]: Your autotools build scripts are 200 lines longer than your