[core-workflow] Help needed: best way to convert hg repos to git?

Senthil Kumaran senthil at uthcode.com
Mon Feb 8 12:47:25 EST 2016

Hi Brett,

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:

> It seems there are people definitely willing to try out the tools and
> report back, but I'm looking for someone/people to organize the effort and
> come back to me with a thought-out solution so I don't have to. :)

I wanted to get involved with this process. I am ready to help you here.

https://github.com/orsenthil/cpython-hg-to-git

Here I started documenting our discussion so far. I will continue to
evaluate the tools (with other developers this list) and we'll try to come
up with a conclusive suggestion for our migration.

Thank you,
Senthil