[core-workflow] PEP 512 - Choosing a CI service

Darjus Loktevic darjus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:06:45 EST 2016

Hey Ryan,

You're right that Travis supports uploading/deploying to various services.
My wording is really bad there.
For my purposes of exposing the xunit output, i wished that Travis would at
least keep/expose some artifacts itself to save me trouble. Do you know if
that is supported by Travis?

Thanks,
Darjus