[core-workflow] CircleCI or Travis?

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Mon Nov 21 16:06:09 EST 2016

Everyone who expressed an opinion seems to explicitly prefer Travis over
CircleCI, so that solves that debate. :)

I did end up disabling macOS builds as Travis has under-provisioned those
machines to the point that it adds an extra hour to the CI run (goes from
1.5 hours to under 30 minutes by removing macOS). I left building against
both gcc and clang as well as the doc build.

Thanks everyone for the input!